Iam having a lot of difficulty adjusting.

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I had such a horrible pregnancy. I was in pain, miserable and had a lot of problems. I was unhappy for about 95% of it and that is not an exageration! However I am now having a lot of difficulty adjusting to life not being pregnant. Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mummy and Aimee means so much more to me than life itself. I feel physically sick sometimes when I think of not being pregnant anymore. Maybe it is the closeness I had with Aimee and I miss it? I don't know. I haven't been on the forums is a couple of weeks due to this. I haven't been able to do much as it is affecting my everyday life. I am too scared to tell Ewan incase he thinks I am crazy. :cry: I just feel utterly miserable.

I feel a wee bit like this but I'm putting it down to being really broody for the next one!

Maybe its a touch of PND? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kim x x x x

I felt broody as soon as id had Dylan and missed my bump (this was after spending the ENTIRE pregnancy moaning!!!)

I remember reading somewhere that it can be a little symptom of PND. When you're pregnant you get a lot of attention and the baby is solely 'yours'. Once it's born it becomes the property (terrible way to describe it but you know what i mean) of OH and both families. Its hard to adjust to that i thought.

Im sure you'll be feeling better soon JoAnn xx

jennifer1981 said:
I remember reading somewhere that it can be a little symptom of PND. When you're pregnant you get a lot of attention and the baby is solely 'yours'. Once it's born it becomes the property (terrible way to describe it but you know what i mean) of OH and both families. Its hard to adjust to that i thought.

I think you are right with that. I am going to speak to my HV about this when I see her next if I am still feeling this way. I have had depression for 10 years so I did expect it to get worse after I had Aimee but I never expected to feel this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back