I would like to join the 3rd time lucky club

timtam78

Reaction score
I was going to wait until I got a 3+ on my digi (as had 2 previous mc) but I couldn't wait...

I got my bfp on Thursday and a 2-3 wks on a digi on Sat! I have been doing cheapie tests every other day and this morning it went slightly darker than the control line.

Please let this one be sticky! I am really trying to look at this with a PMA and not be negative.

I want to join the 3rd time lucky club pleeeeeeaase!!

u4eveny6.jpg

Congratulations tim tam hoping its 3rd time lucky for you Hun xx

Aww congrats timtam, pray this is a sticky for you <3 lots of luck and dust xxxxx

Congrats again! That's a lovely line in the bottom pic x

Yay great news! And brilliant lines :) xx

Huge congratulations again hunni.

Sending bundles of extra sticky baby dust xx

Congratulations Tim Tam, Yay!! For 3rd time lucky!! They have been very succesful on this forum xxxx

Huge Congrats hun! Welcome to the 3rd time lucky club. It WILL be sticky!!!! :) XXXXXX

Yay congrats again, lines are amazing!!! X x

I'm in the 3rd time lucky group and I'm sure you will be too! Congratulations, stay positive!! xx

Thanks guys, I think hosting a testing thread this month brought me luck.... That and the fact that Bellarina agreed to swap bumps with me now she's almost finished with hers ;)

Last edited:
Huge congrats again and fingers crossed for you.

Look at those lines...wow! xx

Thanks guys, I think hosting a testing thread this month brought me luck.... That and the fact that Bellarina agreed to swap bumps with me now she's almost finished with hers ;)

Yay so pleased uv done a bfp announcement hun! Hopefully baby jake will arrive soon and the bump is urs lol fair play im passing on a reasonable sized one so ur gettin a good deal and no stretchmarks lol
seriosly tho i couldnt think of anyone else id rather pass my bump onto :)

xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back