i wont the best 4 baby but embarassed

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by G_I_L_L, Nov 16, 2005.

?

what should i do

1. breast feed

2. bottle feed

3. express my milk

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. G_I_L_L

G_I_L_L Well-Known Member

hiya girls
    i no this isnt ment to be in this form but i wont to no what u think
    i wont to breast feed my baby as everywhere ive read says its the best bla bla bla but just the thought of getting my boob out and a little monkey sucking on it makes me :oops: :oops: ive been thinking about for ages i was just going to bottle feed but im not sure. i also am a very heavy sleeper and will prob not wake up in the night to feed my baby. i thought about expressing my milk for 6weeks or somethink like that. what do u think i should do
    sorry if this sceems silly

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

hi ya i was the same i only breast feed for the first 3 weeks but if i went out i expressed its alot easier and saves embarassment

3. Guest

I replied on the last thread but checked the bottom option as this is what I will probably do for when I am out in public xx

4. marylou

marylou Well-Known Member

hiya onli jus cn dis so soz its a bit l8 but hey!
    i no exactly how ur feeling gill, when i had kylie i didnt wanna b cn dead with a boob out in public :oops: so i bottle fed and i still felt the same with demi so i am bottle feeding her
    luv marylou xxx