I wish...

BKR123

Reaction score
People would stop asking how in coping, and when I say fine you get the sympathetic 'poor you' comments, EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOUR FINE!

Gosh it's driving me mad :| x

Ditto!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Yes!

I'm just sick of people staring at me tbh, in the supermarket I get so many people touching me and giving me that sympathetic smile.... GO AWAY!

Haha! The stares really get to me as well, it's like they have never seen someone pregnant before! I can't wait to have her then I will be proud to give them something to stare at, right now in my current puffed up state I don't like the stares at all, haha xx

You do feel by the way the look.at u theyve never aern a preggers woman before. I think my shape shocks them a bit as from the back u couldnt tell I was pregnant and then I move and theres a huge beach ball in there lol!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I think that most people stare at pregnant women because they are naturally drawn to them. We feel self-conscious about it because of the changes we are aware of in our own body. You may feel like you are in a 'puffed up state' but that is not what most other people see!

The touching thing gets on my nerves, but have touching issues! lol

Hallelujah! I hate people asking me this, the first person that did just got a stupid look & reply of "fine, why?"

The thing is, asking how are you coping is silly. You don't really have a choice, we all just have to get on with it. Life doesn't just stop if were pregnant!

I guess some people just don't really know what to say and are trying to acknowledge your pregnancy in a sympathetic way.

Round here, pregnancy seems to be ignored, you won't get someone giving up a seat or moving out of your way. I guess its cos I live in a chavvy town were evrey other woman is pregnant lol xx

I know it's annoying but it's nature for people to be protective over pregnant women. Most people have the instinct. Try not to take it personally xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back