I wish I could stop poas!

mouse9210

Reaction score
Cd35 today and no af!!!

I've just panicked in morrisons and bought some tests! Either I have a shy bean or I am just late..... I'm feeling so frustrated about it all I'm going to test tonight. And probably be disappointed!

Wish me luck!!

Are u late any other time ? Just came of birth control ? Do u know wen u ovulated ? Stressing can cause af to delay , it's frustrating tho init x

Yeah just so annoying! Wouldn't mind if af came just so I knew! (Although obvs want to be pg!)

I don't know if I'm late or not - came off the pill in June, had a normal period so thought I was back on track...or could just be that my body hasn't settled down yet.

I was on the pill for 6 yrs (without ever having a bleed/period) and when I came off that my periods got back to normal immediately - longest cycle was 31 days - but I only tracked for 3 months and then was pregnant with my daughter.

I have been having cramps for a couple of weeks, really tingly boobs, hungry a lot and having really vivid dreams.... I just want to know either way! :(

It's probably your body settling after the pill. When I came off mine it took a good few months to regulate into a proper cycle, didn't know if I was coming or going! And I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms which was driving me insane just like you. I hope you get a good outcome x

Thanks scn.

It's weird cuz wen I came off the pill last time I had regular cycles immediately. And I had been on the pill for 6 yrs! I've only been on the pill for 8 months this time.

Yer as Karen says coming off the pill can take a few months to get bk to normal cos the af u had wen on the pill wasn't a true af was a fake one so to speak u could try Angus cactus to get ya body bk to normal sooner xx

I didn't get any periods while on the pill tho? And I had a proper af since coming off....confuzzling!!

It doesn't matter, it can still take a few months to regulate. That's why doctors tell you to give your body 6 months from coming off the pill to regulate.

Oh I see. Funny tho cuz i literally went straight back to normal wen I came off last time and conceived on my third cycle of trying.

I'm going to stay positive and see what happens - I'm quite a positive person :)

Stressing out about it will only make it worse. Give your body time, you only came off it in June xxx

Thanks scn.

I'm not really stressed just find it frustrating - but it's so exciting ttc - hopefully we'll all get our bfps soon!

Can't go by previous times I've conceived real easy in the past but now it's impossible or very hard the first one was probably just a shed of the uterus and now ur body needs to adjust to no pill xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back