I will get my bfp ( some info too )...

misssparkles

Reaction score
Hi ladies.my pink pad app says my cycles have averaged back to 21 days no idea of lp at the moment I guess around 12 days. My af showed up on 24-26th june. Im supposed to be ovulating ive had some pain yesterday like ovulation but ive had no cm stretchy or anything of the likes.i actually dont think im ovulating and the strips I ordered wont come until next week I dont know when my fertile days probably are then

However today I did some more research into the time it takes to get pregnant coming of the depo and anywhere from 6months onwards. For anyone coming off depo my af returned 5 months later properly and my . cycles have ranged since. Its a good idea to keep an app of info and dates to refer too.

Dong quai I havent really found of any use or major help so I dojt think has been worth the money so far but I may return to taking it again.

The general of getting pregnant after depo has been 10 months or there abouts which is july for me so im feeling more positive. I was talking.to my oh today about making the baby scrap book when im pregnant only thing that really made me excited

Any advice girls xx

Last edited:
How many cycles is that based on?

Over the past 19 cycles I've ranged between 21-28 days but my app now says average of 25 days due to a lot of shorter cycles in the first year.
It's pretty frustrating not having a regular cycle but keep your chin up, hope they stabilise soon
xx

Hi mel x it is frustrating isnt it well it went from about 27 days back to 21 its only based on two cycles though 21 days the rest have been silly it staryed at 11 days!! We still bding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back