I went to see a psychic

clairemumof3

Reaction score
:rofl:last night .Not really sure what i thought lol.She was mainly going on about a older child who i have problems with and i have been with my son but she made him out to be a devil child lol she said he was bout 15 and he not then she said 13 also not hes 9 so she said i gunna have really bad time with when he between 13 and 15 saying how he be in a gang and on drink and he will like playing with fire saying the damage is already done with him due to his childhood.Later on in the sitting she then said if i pay more attenction to him and spend more time with just him i can change the way he will be Mmmmm.She told me a few things i been told b4 like how i will move house?how i will work in a care home?.she asked me if i wanted any more kids as she doesnt see it so i said im not to sure then later on told me i will be pregnant in 3 months with a girl lol well if i do decide to have more kids it wont b till late nxt year.I do believe in the afterlife etc but think this woman was not sure what to tell me as she seemed to repete herself alot.Or well will see lol might b on here xmas time with a bfp. rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back