I was brave hehehehe...

Kimbo

Reaction score
... but she couldn't do it :(

she tried but my cervix is still high and tightly closed. it didnt hurt, just felt like she was trying to rip me open lol

she said she will try again next wednesday, and if not she will book me in for induction :cry: :cry: :cry:

and now i've got pains low down :(

Go for a walk - those pains could turn into something more :D
I found just simple internals set me off into proper labour, so don't feel too negative :hug: :hug:

she said my cervix is posterior, what does that mean??
does it mean theres more chance of me going over?

:hug: :hug: :hug:Shame she couldn't do it after everyone got you all excited about a fingering yesterday

Posterior means at the back I think, I don't know how that would affect things though

I hope Leah doesn't keep you waiting too long

the cervix moves forward slightly ready for labour so if its still posterior it means it hasnt moved into position yet.

My MW said mine is still a little bit posterior but is moving forward. Since my internal yesterday I have had lots of pains and quite a few contractions getting to 6 mins apart then stopping again! I've also lost my mucous plug and keep getting a bloody show everytime I go to wee so it might just help to start you off! xx

you never know, just aggrevating it might start something off, otherwise don't worry, you can wait with me for another 2 weeks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
you never know, just aggrevating it might start something off, otherwise don't worry, you can wait with me for another 2 weeks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh bloody hell :roll: :roll: :rotfl:

I think im gonna end up paying for sex to get things going nearer my due date :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back