I was a bit naughty...

Constantstar

Reaction score
And booked a 4d scan!!! Lol
Baby bond are doing a 15 minute well being scan with a picture for £59 called a simply4d scan! For that price I couldnt refuse abdu had to book it before end of ur 28 weeks lol so im 28 weeks next thurs so it's booked for the sat. Going to take mum and mum in law as a surprise ;)
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Yay!!!!! They're amazing! We said we would never bother with one but a woman I know has just opened one up so we couldn't resist going! We paid £85 too so you've got a bargain there x

Out of interest anyone had thw simply 4d scan by baby bond. Ive used them before and like them just wondering if anyone had this scan as its only £59 for 15 mins just wondering xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Have you asked them what their follow up is if they find something as a lot of private scanners leave you high and dry if they find something that deviates from normal.

No but in a silly way ( which may be nieve I know) im not actually worried because ive had all the nhs scans etc which have been fine this more of a souvenir lol x

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Aww yay!!

I saw that on baby bond they r doing cheaper scans but ive bloody missed out on the 4D now.

His heads guns b so low theres no point! Plus i spose i dnt have long left till hes in my arms :)

Cant wait to c ur piks! xx

Im excited as I wonder if she looks kike her brother! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Im dying to see what noah looks like aswell. Last scan we had it looked like he had my nose! I haaaaate my nose lolol! Hope he doesnt xx

Awww enjoy it! I don't want a 4d scan but I'm in the minority I think! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back