I want to scream!!!

I really thought your little girl would have been here by now. :hug:

I am really fed up just now so I can only imagine how you are feeling.

My midwife keeps telling me that first babies are generally late, but they will not let us go 2 weeks overdue and aim to get us in at 10 days past. Has she suggested any methods to help bring labour on or offered a sweep or something.

I hope it won't be long till she's in your arms. xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Ahhh hun that's how I felt with Tia... I remember going in and BEGGING the midwife to induce me on her due date... I was just so sick and tired of being in pain, uncomfortable, tired... well you know... all the time...

And she told me I'd have to wait till I was at least two weeks gone... :wall: :wall: I cried loads too..

But on the upside at least you're not afraid of labour by this point.. you've just had enough.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can see why you're getting sooo frustrated - can't wait to meet them and stop feeling sooo uncomfortable :x
But she'll come when she's ready at least you'll know for sure that she's strong enough and ready for the the big bad world- IT WON'T BE LONG NOW XX :hug:

:hug: I hate it when they are happy to let you go over by 2 weeks :wall: Offer to give the MV a good kick in the crotch for everyday that she is happy for you to go over, then she may feel how uncomfortable you are!! :rotfl:

:hug: Hope baby comes soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back