I want my bump to grow!

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi,

I am 12 weeks next week.......and am really looking forwards to having a bump. Somedays it looks like there is a little bump there and then other days i don't look like i have anything?

What weeks have most people got their bump??

Amy

I remember when I was about 13 weeks, so desperatly wishing I had a bump too. Now im wishing the opposite lol! (not that I wasnt pregnant obviously, just that bump wasnt so big because it seriously limits what your able to do). But I think I really started to grow at about 16 weeks or so.

Hi there

I too really want my bump to grow!!! I am 17 weeks on wednesday and I do have a little bump but it still doesn't look like a PG bump - more like I have eaten a little too much!!! Am hoping that in another 2 weeks (christmas!!) i have grown a bit more!!

Xxx

Thanks for the replies girls........it's nice to know Lindsay that i'am not the only one wanting my bump to sprout!!

I hope that by the new year.....i too will look more pregnant, and that i don't look like i've eaten all the crimbo cake!

Not to long for you now Adele........hope all goes well.

Take care

OMG I'm only 12wks and my bump is showing a little already and my tummy is rock hard!! I'm gonna be HUGE!! lol :lol: :lol:

I dont really have a tummy yet but under my boobs to the middle of my tummy has expanded!

S. xx

I didnt really start showing till about 18 weeks - i remember it not being obvious for quite a while. Think it depends on what size you are normally and your frame.

L x

hi in my last pregnancy i was so excited to get a bump i wanted it to be huge.... and huge it was i think thats why i gave birth at 35weeks i was to big, every one was so shocked when ild say iv got 5weeks left, but when my waters broke my belly just shrunk, so i must have been carryin loadsa water Dior only weighed 5lb 5ounces.... but il say bump is the best bout 23 weeks looks cute and round you can still were most nice clothes, but once you get huge nothing looks nice and its so uncomfortable, my skin felt like it was goin to rip open lol, in my last preg i had a lil bump from 13weeks but i think most ov it was just fruw bein bloated but once i hit 20weeks it turned into a lil footbal but because im preg so soon after dior iv had a hard bump since 15weeks!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back