I want a 4d scan but hubby doesnt

Chrispin

Reaction score
Hi guys

Is it worth having done? My hubby really isnt bothered, but he works away alot and im on my own soon for 6 weeks so thought about having it whilst hes away to cheer me up. I just feel guilty going without him but he doesnt like them but insists that i go with my mum.

Feeling a bit down at the mo, my friend is also pregnant and seems to keep her distance from me and all our other friends, shes had a great pregnancy with no problems and had all her scans with no previous problems. But i just feel that she avoids people where as im the opposite, im trying to stay in contact with all my friends because i miss them.

Also iv just been in hospital for fluids as i caught a bug which made me really ill, iv explained to her via text whats happened as shes been away on holiday and iv not even heard anything from her even though shes been putting photos on facebook!

I dont know is it my hormones? Because i dont normally notice little things like this.

Guess im just having a down day after being poorly! And knowing hubby is away soon i feel really deflated, i keep wanting to do stuff for the baby but iv already done nearly everything so need to save some things to do for when im really bored!

Xx

We are the opposite, hubby wants 4d but I don't, they creep me out. :)

But... That said, if it would make you feel good, something to share with your mum then you should do it! :)

If you want to have it done and it will cheer you up then go for it, with your Mum :) hormones are horrible things and i will say they have made me a lot more senstive to things than i used to be BUT it is odd that your friend hasnt replied to see if you are ok but is busy putting pics up, give it a little longer and if you hear nothing then have it out with her, i would. go book your scan :) xx

Book it and go with mum!! I had a 3d last week (back tomorrow for better pics) and although they look a little alien like its so lovely seeing babba! Dont worry about hubby as if hes not fussed then will be a nice experience for you and your mum x

I would love one but we are staying team yellow so I am too frightened to get one as if it is a boy and it gets into wrong position it will be hard to miss hahahaha! x

Ive booked one. This sat. £60 with baby bond. Only 15 minute one but thats enough for me. So excited! Taking mum and mum in law too! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

We are having our 3d/4d scan this sat, they are a little weird but how cool will it be to have a DVD of before you were born?!!! Amazing!!x

Thanks guys, they r doing them at the kiddicare this weekend (sunday too) so may book one tomorrow after iv slept on the idea. Xx

Yes, I would go with your mum. If you really want one it will be a lovely thing to do together :)

Would be nice for you and mum to have some time together. I'm thinking of booking one later one so my mum and MIL can see baba x

I would love one but we are staying team yellow so I am too frightened to get one as if it is a boy and it gets into wrong position it will be hard to miss hahahaha! x

I'm the same! If I found out what we were having I'd be gutted!

Defo go for it if it'll make you feel better and hubs doesn't mind!

All booked yey! Iv gone with a company called window to the whom! They do them at kiddicare, and there is one this sunday available so all booked now me and mum are excited, u get pics/jeyring pics and dvd so if hubby did want to see he had the option too but thats up to him. I get to see my little man again whoop.

Thanks guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back