:(:(:( i wanna hide under a big heap of nething

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i have spent all nite and all today up hospital as i was bleeding very heavely and they think i may have lost one or both my babies and wont tell me for sure till im 11 weeks and have a scan, which is so unfair it is breaking my heart to know that my babies may not be there anymore and not being able to know yet

i replied in the other thread but i had to post again, im so sorry your going through this hun, i cant belive you cant get a scan till 11 weeks, i would keep on at them untill they give you one sooner!

(((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))

xx

So sorry you are going through this sarah, i cant believe they are making you wait so long, i would keep on at them until they agree to see you earlier.
Really hope things are ok ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Steph

Thinking of you Sarah, don't know what else I can say apart from that I hope things are ok for you ((((hugs))))

i have got my scan at 5 i am so scared its unbelievable i hope i have good news

Im glad they have given you a scan today, good luck hun will be thinking of you.

xxx

good luck hun! i really hope everything is ok

xxx

Am so sorry you are going through this and with another baby to look after it's even harder.

Keep us all posted my love, we are all really thinking of you!!

xxx

I hope everything went well with your scan and am thinking of you hon

x

just to wish you all the best - we are all thinking of you.

So sorry to hear about your ordeal! Please insist on having a scan sooner - it's just not fair to keep you waiting at a time like this.
With my first pregnancy, I lost one of twins. It broke my heart. I'm thinking of you!
Emilia xx

Hi Sarah

Oh my im so sorry you have tp go through this it must be so frightening i know by this time you are already gone so i wish you all the best and i hope thigs are fine.
Bernies ex had bleeding the whole preg and their daughter turned out fine so maybe your not losing them ioh i hope not.
Let me knwo when you get home even if you have to e-mail me okay
Love always Katrina and Kiara

Sarah hope everything went ok with your scan, glad they gave you a scan today it would be hard to wait til 11weeks xxx

Sarah, we are all waiting for your news. Hope all goes well today and you are in our thoughts.

Love
Sue

if you check one of the other threads - my prescious babies it will bring you up to date. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back