I took a test today and am wondering if anyone could tell me their thoughts please?

CcTTC

Reaction score
Hello,

this is my first time posting I took a test today as I just feel different I am only 8 dpo but thought I would give it a go anyway what do you guys think? Is it too early to tell?

B7D43C52-3C68-4B02-849E-D2360DBD8C57.jpeg

Hello,

this is my first time posting I took a test today as I just feel different I am only 8 dpo but thought I would give it a go anyway what do you guys think? Is it too early to tell?

View attachment 93731
As long as that didn’t sit…definitely positive!!!! Are you sure your only 8dpo? Congrats!!!

As long as that didn’t sit…definitely positive!!!! Are you sure your only 8dpo? Congrats!!!
Honestly, even if it did sit…it looks pretty pink to me!!!

Only the 3 minutes it said to leave it on the test! Thank you for your thoughts I will definitely do another in a few days time.

Honestly, even if it did sit…it looks pretty pink to me!!!
It definitely didn’t sit as soon as the 3 minutes was up I was in shock so had to take a photo and zoom in to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me! Thank you for replying

I have just done the same, and could well be imagining things but my husband and I are sure we can see a very faint second line, what does everyone else think ?

0ABF0848-02F1-4572-B61B-58DE34A9F829.jpeg

I can definitely see your line!!!! How many dpo are you?
I think about 16 days, we are on honeymoon and took the test late afternoon so need to do it again in the morning to see if it is any clearer, Period is 2 days late which is why I took the test

I have just done the same, and could well be imagining things but my husband and I are sure we can see a very faint second line, what does everyone else think ?

View attachment 93732
I too see a line, but personally hate those tests with a passion. I got a very very dark blue line on those as an evap. Just be super careful with them. I would test again. Hope this is it for you!!!!

I too see a line, but personally hate those tests with a passion. I got a very very dark blue line on those as an evap. Just be super careful with them. I would test again. Hope this is it for you!!!!
Thank you,I will test again tomorrow with one that has it in writing, pg or not pg …

And sorry to ccttc for jumping on your post. I can definitely see a second line on yours too !!!

Hello,

View attachment 93731

I took another test this morning and this was the result. I think I will just take them daily now as it’s still quite early and maybe buy a few different brands of tests!

CDDD89C1-CC00-4D8E-8B0D-8780A4164E50.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back