I think

becky2102

Reaction score
I'm in labour. Contractions 8-10 mins apart lasting 1 and a half mins! Very uncomfortable

Oh is asleep and don't feel like I should wake him up unless I have too!! Someone keep me company haha x

Ooooh that sounds promising bek!! Fx! I'm wide awake as hubby got up early for work! X

Oooooo how exciting! I've been awake since 3am with Braxton hicks...fingers crossed for you xx

I often get more BH at night.
I'm undecided whether to get up and shower etc or lounge here for longer and hope to drop off! X

I'm trying to stop myself getting the Hoover out until 8am, guessing the neighbours don't fancy being woken up just yet! Stay in bed with a cuppa and a book whilst you still can :) xx

Eeek exciting!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I'm trying to stop myself getting the Hoover out until 8am, guessing the neighbours don't fancy being woken up just yet! Stay in bed with a cuppa and a book whilst you still can :) xx

Ha, I should. Got lots to do today though and going out about 9am. I'll probably fall asleep 10 mins before I have to get up! X

Still contracting?

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Contractions still coming, about 10 mins apart lasting about a minute and a half and only just bearable but I am a wuss! I decided to get oh up after being up since half 4 on my own x

Are you using tens?

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I'm trying so hard not to fall asleep cause everyone I do they seem to stop! Need to get the frequency of them up, any ideas how? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back