I think this is it

queenriccy

Reaction score
I went swimming this afternoon and started getting mild period cramps shortly after. Hubby treat me to a massage at the spa at 2, came home and had an hour bouncing on my ball. The pains only really got noticeable about 4 ish - getting stronger. Iv been trying to time them, they started off bout 10 mins apart. Iv downloaded a contractions app on the iPad and started putting them into there about 5.20ish and they are averaging a minute every 7 mins.

Iv just lost my plug also - havnt had any show before so this was quite a shock.
It was greeny/yellowy with a bit of blood in.

Hubby has gone to squash - told him just to go and I'll ring if I need him.
What the f do I do now ? When do I ring the hospital ?

Iv forgotten everything I learnt from antental class

Xxx

Sounding good!!
From my antenatal class I'd go on call hospital when contractions are at 5 mins or when waters go, depending which happens 1st and how fsr from hospital you are.
Just don't panic too much!! Good luck!!

Ohhhh sounds exciting!!! I think it's good to phone hospital ASAP so that they can be aware you MAY come in soon, plus will be able to give advise and tell you when to call back/come in. If its anything like my first it could be a long while away yet and there isn't anything worse than being sent home, so unless you are worried about anything just ride it out and do everything you're already doing. Good luck!! I'm so jealous! Xxxx

Ooh how exciting. Best advice I can give you is be prepared for a good few hours/days of this. Then if its shorter you're lucky and if its long it won't be a surprise. Whilst/if they are bearable go to sleep! You'll be glad of the rest later. It's exciting tho and understand if you want to stay awake coz thats what o did on night 1 but by night 2 I wished is slept! Xx sending you lots of speedy labour dust :eek:)

Ohhh exciting news hun :) :) MORE BABIES!!!!

Like the others have said, call hosp so they are aware and just keep timing them.
Your not far off probs needing to head to the hosp if they are only 7 mins apart.
Make sure that hosp bag is all packed!!! xxx

Good luck! Keep us updated when you can, how exciting eek!!!x

Ooooh! Exciting!!! :D I'm so jealous! Lol
Good luck :) xxx

Tapatalking. X

Wooooooooo! Exciting!!

Keep us updated huni!!!! And good luck!!! X

Good Luck! Hope all goes well xxx

How exciting! Good luck Hun looking forward to the updates x

Good luck. Hope this is it xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Baby Olly Bradsaw born at 1.31am 20 June after a 6 hour labourWeighs 7lb 9oz and is perfect

Xxx

Aww massive congratulations sounds like a lovely short labour. Enjoy all those newborn snuggles xx

Aw yay! Congrats & well done!! Enjoy your little man!!

My waters went straight after posting this post on wed, rang labour ward and wanted me to go through. Good job aswell. Did really well if I say so myself :)

Was 3cms at 8.45pm and fully dilated at 11.30pm ... Used gas and air until 10.30pm then had some diamorfine .. I was so so tired. Had 2 hours rest then pushed for an hour

The rest is history :)

Good luck to all you ladies who are still waiting

Xxx

another baby!! I started crying when I read this one haha... all these babies!!

can't wait to see a pic, congratulations hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back