I think my body likes to play tricks on me.

glowing

Reaction score
Been ttc baby no 2 for over a year. I am 40 and we were trying really hard then kind of put it on the back burner as trying to sell our house and then my mum passed away in April. My cycles are regular since I had my lo almost 3 years ago, but they are long. They average out at 37 days, but can be 34 or 43 days. My period in May (2nd) was short at 3 days (normally 5-6). My apps said my fertile window was CD 21-26 so we DTD 20th, 22nd and 24th of May. I felt some ovulation pains around that time. AF still not her CD 42. I did a test 8th June (cheapy freedom) bfn, retested 10th June (FRER) bfn. I have loads of symptoms headaches, tender boobs, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, cramping. But no bfp. I am going to hold off with my second FRER until past CD 43 as that has been my longest recorded cycle. I am just getting so frustrated with it all. Just needed a sounding board. OH totally unhelpful as they usually are.

I had all the symptoms last month it's so frustrating when you get the bfn! Have you been to docs for tests? If I was you I would be dtd everyday if I could that's my plan for this cycle. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back