I think I've found a miracle ...

clareybell

Reaction score
Ginger capsules! Got them from boots today and I've barley felt nauseous since taking one and certainly not vomited - which is truly amazing because for the past 4 weeks at least I've felt sick just about all the time and the past 2 weeks have vomited almost every day. I don't want to speak to soon but I think I may of found my cure - my oh chewed a one to see what it was like, and he said inside its very very strong, burning his throat strong, so it must be a much higher concentration than you could eat.

Just thought I'd spread the word in case it works for you ladies too! Xxx

I'm so pleased you have found something that works for you. My sickness has stopped the last two days. I've felt a bit yuk but haven't been sick so I am not knocking it. If the sickness comes back I will definitely invest in some of these :) x

Good to know! Thankfully been fine upto now xx

Great news! My nausea has been okay for the past couple of days but maybe creeping back today... My bump buddy reccomended Ginger Ale too x

Yep, ginger ale does work, but I'very gone off it as the smell just reminds me of feeling sick....I like the idea of the capsules....might try to get some.

Xxx

Im on tablets from docs for sickness but not sure they are working to be honest and dont really like the thought of taking pills. Are they just from boots??

Michelle. x

When taking them capsules make sure you drink alot of water. I once didn't drink much and it didn't go down far enough before it started to melt. Had horrific heartburn & puked alot haha.
Xx

Oh dear holly that sounds awful! Yes just from boots, near the vitamins and stuff. I had a bit of a lapse this morning because I don't think I managed to take it soon enough and was sick a lot and I think I probably brought all that up, so didn't really have that much effect on me today! I think tomorrow ill maybe try getting the initial morning sickness out the way and then take it - I'm not a fan of the ginger taste and smell either so capsules are perfect for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back