I think I've done it omg

the last 3-4 days spotty oily skin and really tired like i cant be bothered bit of heart burn and sore boobs but not like af and not my nipples its round the side and underneath lol im so scared to test again incase bfn but clearly you all see the line with no doubt so i guess i should celebrate lol

get celebrating tianna cos YOU ARE PREGNANT !!! woohooo keep some seats warm in tri one for us :) x x x

i still cant believe it JOJO and just looked at the pic thats on here and i hardley see it myself but you guys defo see it right i can see it on pic on phone clear as day and in real life of course just need to know im not going mad and you all see a pink line without having to strain your eyes sorry ladies im all over the shop now

its there its as clear as day im usually a crap line spotter well till i put my glasses on but i didnt even need to enlarge it xx

Do you think you'll do digi? You know we all love a digi lol x

i just did an asda own with my 2 wee of the day and bfp again bit fainter than the ic but im only 10dpo and that was my 2nd wee of the day just told other half might do a digi ye prob in the morning lol
Massive thanks to all of you ladies this place and you lot have been a god send wish you all the luck in world xxx

Def :bfp: congratulations xx

Congrats that defo looks positive!! :) x x

omg i keep reading this thread im in shock i think really want to just keep poas just to make sure lol think i might do a digi in the morning if i can wait that long lol
Thanks again ladies

charlie did mine but i think when you go to post new thread there is a paper clip icon to attached stuff why what have you got to show us ?

I've done 4 tests this morning an all have lines just wanted opinions

sounds good to me hun if they all have lines its a bfp however faint they are xx

congratulations tianna fantastic news xx

Just done another test BFP again I'm 10dpo and that was 5 .00 pm wee lol got a digi for the morning to then I will be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back