I think it's all been a fluke . . . I'm so upset

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Morning girls

So I've been having symptoms for the last week including being mega tired.

Had an early night as usual yesterday and woke up at 3.30 am wide awake, I'd felt like I'd overslept and actually though it was my time to wake up! When I did I felt that my boobs were not hurting, they didn't feel full, the pulling sensation I had down below had disappeared, no watery cm. nothing.

I've just woke up and I feel like AF will be here any minute ( I'm due today)

I'm devastated as I thought we'd done it this time, and I've been so ill and it's all been for nothing.

I just want to curl up in bed and cry all day 😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

I'm so sorry to hear that :( but don't be sad, I believe everything happens for a reason...even if we can't see it at the time. Wishing you all the best for next time!!! X

Im so sorry for you babybushie, but your not alone hun, af is due for me today and tbh i havent even really had any symptoms at all ever and this month is no different, im sure the witch is going to b here ova the weekend. We just have to think it will b our turn soon.

Big hugs to you.

Michelle. x

But AF hasn't arrived yet has she?

So you are not out yet? :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks girls :) had such a crazy day at work I was nicely distracted! OH is taking me to dinner tonigh to cheer me up!!

Michelle - have you come on yet? Hopefully our time will be really soon! We've only bee ttc since sept do not ages but I'm aching to be a mum :(

Carnat - no I haven't come on yet but I just know my body and I actually feel horribly healthy lol. I thought i ov'd early at cd 10 as I had loads of ewcm and if that was the case I was due due today, if I didn't ov my usual due date would have been 11th feb????

Could I have not ov'd early??? Was my sickness because I was ov'ng and not implantation?

I'm so confused :(

Yep the witch got me this morn bout 10mins after i posted to you. Felt very down for most of the day but feeling brighter again now. I have to just believe it will happen wen the time is right.

Fx you might have got your ov wrong and af stays away for you.

Michelle. x

Aww so sorry the witch got you Hun ��

Positive thinking is defo the best way, luvvie and as hard as it is to stay its all about it happening at the right time!!

I always look for reasoning and logic therefore having bd without barriers + sickness = pregnancy and it annoys me soooo much that it doesn't work like that and I there is no logic with my body and I have no control, all I have is hope.

Hey ho!! Just want af to come now to get it over with and I can move on to the next month.

**sending bfp's for March in our direction!!!**

Xxxx

I say you're still in until AF arrives. Not meaning to get your hopes up but l felt like l was coming on the month l got my BFP. The symptoms are so similar. Anyway good luck xx

Yea don't give up until the witch arrives.....fx x

Thanks Tara and twinkles!!

You are right there is still a glimmer of hope as af is not here but I have no symptoms, if I'd felt like this all month I would never have thought I was preggers at all but that massive bout of sickness, watery cm and tiredness has completly thrown me!!

Thanks for making me feel better girls :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back