I think i'm pregnant please help me by answering

Brown

Reaction score
Ok I had unprotected Sex on June 2 but I didnt start like feeling the way I do until this weekend. Sickness to the stomach,pain in back ,abdomen,down the leg,and my breast are swoll. My period came on May 18 last month I'm waiting now to see if I will come on. Please help and if you need to know more info ask.

i guess i need to put up more info I'm 19 and I dont want any kids yet and I just need some advice from those who know about the symptoms of pregnancy.

Other things I have is that I pee alot but I do that anyway
and bloating

Hi

I am very new to this and don't want to look like I know all about it, but lots of your symptoms do point to a potential pregnancy.

It is probably a good time to start thinking of buying a pregnancy test about now.

I did a test on the day my period was supposed to be due because I had been getting lots of the symptoms that I had read about such as a bit of brown spotting, mild nausea, sore nipples and abdominal and back cramp, and the test came back with a very bright bold pregnant sign much quicker than it said on the pack.

Having said this, periods can bring a lot of similar symptoms so you may be worrying for nothing.

For a definite answer I recommend the digital clearblue test that gives you an answer in letters rather than a blue line, which must drive people mad with doubt.

I would find out as soon as possible, so that you know where you are going from here.

Let us know how you get on. We are all here for you. i only joined the site yesterday and already I feel really supported.

Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back