I think I'm pregnant.. Everyone thinks I'm crazy

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by LostGirl, Apr 24, 2019.

1. LostGirl

LostGirl Member

So I've had a rollercoaster of a ride these past few weeks. I miscarried Feb 19th -Feb 26th. ..... Fast Forward to April 2 my levels were 185 and dropping approximately 20 points a day. April 10th I had pink spotting that lasted for a day only noticeable when I wiped
    April 15th my levels were at 44
    April 17th negative pregnancy test
    April 22nd levels at 25
    April 24th pregnant on a digital and dropper

I believe I had implantation spotting on April 10th and I'm 14dpo so my levels currently are consistent with early pregnancy

My friends and family think its residual from my Miscarry . If so why 9 days later would my levels still be present . The doc said there's no reason my levels shouldn't have been zero'd out by now. I really need advice . I have to wait a week before I'm seen again . Its excruciating

I'VE ALSO HAD NO PERIOD OR BLEEDING SINCE FEBRUARY

2. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

HCG can linger quite a long time in your system, especially if some product of conception didn't come out properly. It took me 11 weeks to get my levels down. I was at 12 weeks when I had my miscarriage, maybe your levels were high enough to take a while to come down. I had several negative pregnancy tests near the end but my blood tests revealed still HCG in my blood.
    I hope this is a new pregnancy for you, but be cautious as it really could be just residual hormones.

LostGirl likes this.
  3. LostGirl

LostGirl Member

I miscarried at 5 weeks , it's been 9 weeks now. I had a couple transvaginal ultrasounds early April. There was no left over tissue.

And I'm currently getting positive digitals , and positive on the dye tests . With the dye coloring getting darker per day

4. Natalie8964

Natalie8964 Well-Known Member

I think I'd push for some bloods to check hcg if you're showing positive pregnancy tests. As kitana said it can take a while but a blood test is the only thing to give you a true figure. It took me 8 weeks to get down to negative from my miscarriage x

5. LostGirl

LostGirl Member

6. LostGirl

LostGirl Member

Thank you for your input ladies, I do have another test Monday. Kinda just wanting some Motherly advice while I wait to possibly help ease my mind

7. Nattles33

Nattles33 Well-Known Member

Hi lostgirl.

I was still getting positive pregnancy tests 3 weeks after my miscarriage. I needed to wait until my hormone level dropped to 1 before I got a negative test.
    Your EPU should really be checking your bloods. As soon as it gets low enough they will confirm that you have lost the pregnancy.fingers crossed for Monday xxx

8. LostGirl

LostGirl Member

I'm so worried something could be wrong if not pregnant again. It's been 9 weeks for me no sign of a period coming . I was told it generally takes about how far along you were . I was told 4-6 weeks .. I'm wrecking my brain trying to find answers

9. Lollypop79

Lollypop79 Well-Known Member

Only thing you can do is get blood tests for hcg and checking again in 48 hrs I see if amounts are doubling. Generally they give 4-6 weeks to get back to normal cycle but there are woman on here that have taken 8 - 12 weeks to get back to normal. It’s. A massive thing for your body to go through and can take time to adjust. It is possible to be pregnant again so soon after but only way to confirm is to see a doctor and get tests. I hope it is good news for you. X

10. Elfs Mummy

Elfs Mummy Well-Known Member

I fell pregnant immediately after my miscarriage so it is possible. I miscarried on the 5th March and bled for 2 weeks and I’m now 6+5 with twins. So I would have ovulated whilst still bleeding x