I think I'm pregnant.. Everyone thinks I'm crazy

LostGirl

Reaction score
So I've had a rollercoaster of a ride these past few weeks. I miscarried Feb 19th -Feb 26th. ..... Fast Forward to April 2 my levels were 185 and dropping approximately 20 points a day. April 10th I had pink spotting that lasted for a day only noticeable when I wiped
April 15th my levels were at 44
April 17th negative pregnancy test
April 22nd levels at 25
April 24th pregnant on a digital and dropper

I believe I had implantation spotting on April 10th and I'm 14dpo so my levels currently are consistent with early pregnancy

My friends and family think its residual from my Miscarry . If so why 9 days later would my levels still be present . The doc said there's no reason my levels shouldn't have been zero'd out by now. I really need advice . I have to wait a week before I'm seen again . Its excruciating

I'VE ALSO HAD NO PERIOD OR BLEEDING SINCE FEBRUARY

So I've had a rollercoaster of a ride these past few weeks. I miscarried Feb 19th -Feb 26th. ..... Fast Forward to April 2 my levels were 185 and dropping approximately 20 points a day. April 10th I had pink spotting that lasted for a day only noticeable when I wiped
April 15th my levels were at 44
April 17th negative pregnancy test
April 22nd levels at 25
April 24th pregnant on a digital and dropper

I believe I had implantation spotting on April 10th and I'm 14dpo so my levels currently are consistent with early pregnancy

My friends and family think its residual from my Miscarry . If so why 9 days later would my levels still be present . The doc said there's no reason my levels shouldn't have been zero'd out by now. I really need advice . I have to wait a week before I'm seen again . Its excruciating

I'VE ALSO HAD NO PERIOD OR BLEEDING SINCE FEBRUARY
HCG can linger quite a long time in your system, especially if some product of conception didn't come out properly. It took me 11 weeks to get my levels down. I was at 12 weeks when I had my miscarriage, maybe your levels were high enough to take a while to come down. I had several negative pregnancy tests near the end but my blood tests revealed still HCG in my blood.
I hope this is a new pregnancy for you, but be cautious as it really could be just residual hormones.

I miscarried at 5 weeks , it's been 9 weeks now. I had a couple transvaginal ultrasounds early April. There was no left over tissue.

And I'm currently getting positive digitals , and positive on the dye tests . With the dye coloring getting darker per day

I think I'd push for some bloods to check hcg if you're showing positive pregnancy tests. As kitana said it can take a while but a blood test is the only thing to give you a true figure. It took me 8 weeks to get down to negative from my miscarriage x

I think I'd push for some bloods to check hcg if you're showing positive pregnancy tests. As kitana said it can take a while but a blood test is the only thing to give you a true figure. It took me 8 weeks to get down to negative from my miscarriage x

20190424_103021.jpg

Thank you for your input ladies, I do have another test Monday. Kinda just wanting some Motherly advice while I wait to possibly help ease my mind

Hi lostgirl.

I was still getting positive pregnancy tests 3 weeks after my miscarriage. I needed to wait until my hormone level dropped to 1 before I got a negative test.
Your EPU should really be checking your bloods. As soon as it gets low enough they will confirm that you have lost the pregnancy.fingers crossed for Monday xxx

Hi lostgirl.

I was still getting positive pregnancy tests 3 weeks after my miscarriage. I needed to wait until my hormone level dropped to 1 before I got a negative test.
Your EPU should really be checking your bloods. As soon as it gets low enough they will confirm that you have lost the pregnancy.fingers crossed for Monday xxx

I'm so worried something could be wrong if not pregnant again. It's been 9 weeks for me no sign of a period coming . I was told it generally takes about how far along you were . I was told 4-6 weeks .. I'm wrecking my brain trying to find answers

I'm so worried something could be wrong if not pregnant again. It's been 9 weeks for me no sign of a period coming . I was told it generally takes about how far along you were . I was told 4-6 weeks .. I'm wrecking my brain trying to find answers
Only thing you can do is get blood tests for hcg and checking again in 48 hrs I see if amounts are doubling. Generally they give 4-6 weeks to get back to normal cycle but there are woman on here that have taken 8 - 12 weeks to get back to normal. It’s. A massive thing for your body to go through and can take time to adjust. It is possible to be pregnant again so soon after but only way to confirm is to see a doctor and get tests. I hope it is good news for you. X

I fell pregnant immediately after my miscarriage so it is possible. I miscarried on the 5th March and bled for 2 weeks and I’m now 6+5 with twins. So I would have ovulated whilst still bleeding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back