I think I see a nub!

KateK

Reaction score
Ladies, I really wanted to be team yellow but I knew I couldn't resist a look.. We were lucky enough to have 5 different photos of baby and I really think I can see the nub in this one. I can never see them but that must be it right? And it's a girly nub? Oh i'm a nightmare, I was so determined to not care!! I obviously don't mind either way but OH would love a little boy and I would too.. I really think this looks like another little girly! What do you think? xxx

Whoops, picture would help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 53
Eek, I really think so too!! He won't admit it but I think my partner would be a bit gutted!

We are team yellow too and have a little girl already. Part of me wants a girl because then my first will have a sister and I will be able to reuse clothes and I think I am generally more experienced with girls not boys! But then the other part of me wants to know what it's like to have a boy. As this will be our last I think I am potentially going to have mixed feelings whatever the outcome! Xxx

Yep, I could have written that Naomi!! This is likely our last too.. I will be chuffed either way, and I much prefer my girls name list anyway ;) xx

Haha yeh similar situations then! Having benefits to either gender is a good position to be in though I guess. Just want to know now!! Xx

Haha, well you haven't got long to wait at all! Best of luck with everything :) I'll keep my eye out for an announcement! xx

Aw thank you :) hope the time goes quick for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back