I think I move over here now?

flexilexi394

Reaction score
My ticker seems to think so anyway! Did anyone else move to tri 2 when they turned 13 weeks? Xx

Yay flexilexi, I'm joining you today too! Cant believe were in tri 2 already xx

Yay I moved over when my ticket told me to, I loitered between forums until a few more had come over aswell.
Same as il be doing this week when I head over to tri 3 xx

That first trimester flew by!

Emma I cannot believe you are going to tri 3 already. That's just so exciting!!

Xx

That first trimester flew by!

Emma I cannot believe you are going to tri 3 already. That's just so exciting!!

Xx

I don't think I'm quite ready for it if I'm honest...I've got this massive bump and a wriggly baby, my baby stick is gradually building up but it's still not quite sunk in.
Time is going far too fast, I've got another scan in 2 weeks then il really be on the home straight!

Yey!! Were moving on up!! Xx

Welcome over :)

I didn't move till 14 weeks as that's when the page says I get my updates from, boo didn't know I could of been here a week earlier x

Last edited:
Welcome flexi 😊 hope you feel better in tri 2 I feel like I'm slowly on the mend im even having the odd good day. Tri 1 is haaaard work!! Xx

Can I come in too? Flexi I'm stalking you lol - bit disappointed we're not due date buddies anymore as you've been put forward a day but I've got my scan on Thursday so you never know!! Xx

hehe look at us all going up in the world!! Roisin tell me about it I actually felt human the other day! not a good day today though! xx

Ooh I can't wait to make the jump on Friday to tri 2! Tri 1 seems to have flown by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back