I think I might be in labour...!

Thanks Dani, me too! It's difficult to know what to do if it stays the same by morning.. Does OH go to work? Do I take my boy to school and just deal with the pains?! Agghh!!
Have yours completely stopped now? Xx

Yeahhh mine have stopped.. But woke to a really strong BHs then! Not had any to follow xx

Ohh u never know u might be having a break before the big ones kick in?

il be watching and waiting :)

Its exciting reading these. Hope you have had some sleep! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Urggh I just want them to kick in more now! Still roughly every 20 mins but not getting any stronger! I am soooo tired after being awake literally the whole night! This is exactly how my first labour was and it took 3 days! Praying this is quicker! Xxxx

Fx it's not 3 days hun, bounce on a ball! Not being able to sleep must suck xxx

Oh fx it's not 3days for u! Have u got any clary sage oil? (Strengthens contractions) xx

Tapatalking. X

Eeee fingers crossed it speeds up soon for you! Xx

oooh good luck!! So much happening in tri 3 at the mo!! xx

So contractions seem to have slowed right down now! Labour ward said to come in when about 4-5 mins apart or when waters go... So just waiting for one of those things to happen! Xxxx

Still waiting for progress!!!! Contractions are still on and off! Come on baby!!! Xxx

Ah what a cheeky baby! Can't u ask ur mw to give u a sweep or something? Xxx

My midwife is only at my surgery on Tuesdays so have a sweep booked in next Tuesday (when I'll be 40+3) but if it goes on till tomorrow I'll go to the hospital and ask them to do something. I hope they do! Xxx

Oh really?! That's definitely good to know! Did you just turn up as when I rang they told me not to come till contractions are 4-5 mins apart or my waters go! Xxx

Ohhhh love the sneaky little plan Laura! I know the pains are going to be torture, just want them over and done with now rather than all this waiting around! I'm also worried if I leave it too long I'll be too late for an epidural and I REALLY want one! How you getting on? Any signs? Xxx

Yes exactly, nothing wrong with being seen and if safe, getting something to hurry it up a bit!

Haha yeah don't blame u, I'm kinda wishing I hadn't been so excited last night and then I wouldn't feel so frustrated now! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back