I think I might be in labour...!

Clairexx

Reaction score
Been having stronger than my normal Bh's all day and for the last couple of hours they have settled into around every 20 mins! They're quite mild at the moment, still bloody hurt but I know it means I probably have a long way to go yet! Very exciting! Xxx

Ohhhhh how exciting!! Keep us updatedxx

oooo I hope so we need another baby!!! come on Claire :) xxx

Ooh fingers crossed this is it for you x

Thanks ladies! I hope so too... Don't want to make too much of a song and dance of it as I haven't had a proper sign like a show or my waters breaking, so it's difficult to know whether this is it or not! Will bounce away anyway and keep timing them! Xxx

Still coming around every 15-20 mins but don't seem to be getting any stronger or closer! Am having a bit of a shave and tidy just in case though.. Hope it's not like this for days with no sleep (like last time!) xxx

Good luck! Really hope it's happening for you! xx

How u doing hun.. mine had completely fizzled away lol grr! xx

Ooooh congratulations! Sounds very promising, come on bubs! It's a good time to be born, it's busy with babies on here at the mo! Very exciting! Good luck hun xxxx

Walking around can always help.... or sex. I prefer the latter. LOL

Good luck!! Loving all these labour threads, the race is on!! :) x

Still every 15-20 mins! Gonna be a longgggg night....!!!! Xxx

Hope things happen eary hours so ir no waiting to long hun xx

Thanks Dani, me too! It's difficult to know what to do if it stays the same by morning.. Does OH go to work? Do I take my boy to school and just deal with the pains?! Agghh!!
Have yours completely stopped now? Xx

Exciting :D can't wait to start ur thread!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back