I think I have thrush :(

Vic27

Reaction score
Tmi alert! I'm so itchy down below and last night was the worst it's been it woke me up
It was quite sore I'm not really sure wot to do should i phone my mw? X

I'd give her a call or maybe make a GP appointment. Just looked up Canesten on Google, and you can't have it if you're pregnant, so you can't just nip to the pharmacy and pick that up. Maybe there is something the GP can prescribe.

I went to see the nurse at the gp's, you can have canestan pessaries & that's what she prescribed....worked a treat. You get 3 days worth but can just buy them yourself in boots. It's the canestan tablets you can't have. Mine hasn't been back since x

Thanks girls turns out I have thrush plus a tribe infection yay! :(
I'm so fed up this is the third uti I've had in 2 months! Got antibiotics again and cansten cream for the itch as its not too bad but I'm just feeling yuk just now just want to sleep and for it to b August when I wake up :( x

Urine infection that was supposed to say stupid IPhone!

Lol I was just reading that and was like oooooh tribe infection?! Wonder what that is?! Haha x

Ahh huni don't let it get u down, cream on, tablets down, will soon sort it out. Horrid tho isn't it, I've had it before n I literally had ants in my pants! Could not sit still! X

Oh vic poor u hunny not long and maternity starts u can get some sleep and start feeling better...did wander what tribe was ha ha xxx

Don't worry it will clear up soon now but it's such a pain I used to get thrush off and on before preg and so far touch wood have been ok during preg which is odd as I expected it to rear it's head again I do hate it it's horrible. It makes u so uncomfy x

Thanks girls it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a bloody urine infection too! So sick of them this is the third one in 2 months! X

I'm suffering from thrush, so bloody uncomfortable to. Nightmare to see my gp so after esearching what I could use I took myself off to Superdrug to get Canesten pessary, no chance would they sell it to me pregnant!! Next stop, self checkout at Tesco lol wayhey!! No questions asked!! Used the pessary Saturday night and must say the symptoms have not eased up really. The cream actually stings and burns slightly when used externally as I'm that red and sore. I only have 4 weeks til I'm due, just hope it eases up and doesnt return after birth xx

Join the club hun, ive had it twice now. Its a right nuisance! Mw wont do anything, u need to book an appointment with the doctor. They will prescribe u canestan. It treats it really quickly xx

Oh hun, what a crock. I hope they both clear up quick. Sounds rotten. UTIs is about the the only thing I've not had, yet! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back