I think I could be in labour?!?!

Missbatesy

Reaction score
I've decided that these are deffo not BH and are contractions! I've been having them every 15-20 mins for the last 2 hours! I've moved from the bed to the sofa because oh working a reallyyyy long day tomorrow so if this isn't the real thing I don't want to keep him awake. Fingers crossed though! :)

Ooh how are u feeling now :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Ah good luck!

I started that about 7 or 8 last night and carried on every 15 - 20 minutes, for anything from just under a minute to 1 and a half minues, until about 4 this morning when I realised I hadn't had 1 for about an hour. Been awake all night listening to hubby snore and feel like death now!!! Even bouncing round on my ball didn't even help either!!

Ahhh they stopped after having them for nearly 3 hours! I'm hoping that as that wasn't the real thing, the real thing could be close?! So tired now, I know how you feel fairypants!! Xx

How far are you?! I only ask cos I've been like this on and off for weeks now and I'd hate for you to get your hopes up and still be there weeks later!! Lol it's driving me nuts!! Just want to get on with it now cos can't take many more false starts!!

I'm 39 weeks, I know they wernt BH because I've never felt anything like them lol! Come on babies time to come out!!

I have been having this for weeks and am totally pissed off by the whole thing. Nights spent awake due to contraction that are 3 mins apart lasting 1-2mins for several hours then nothing. Bloody show started on Friday, didn't think I could produce that much slime. Eugh. Today contractions have ramped up in intensity again. They better bloody turn into something real. Lo was born one day past due date but I began labour day before so kinda hoping something will kick off as due 2m. Seeing mw at 2.30 today fx sge'll give me a sweep or at least an idea of if these weeks of tightenings are making any difference to nr cervix. Sorry to hijack thread and moan just fed up of stop start stop start etc x

It's ok, must be a pain having them for weeks I had them for one night and I'm fed up haha!x

It is crappy having to go through weeks of it...I've been having major bouts of BH since about 32 weeks!! Over the last 2 weeks since virly started go engage it's been a nightmare, getting worse each day. I'dbeen warned they get worse as it gets closer but who knows how much longer it'll go on for!! Argh!! 5 days to EDD and even with the hell I've been suffering, I really can't see her appearing any time soon!!

Everyone thought I was going to be early but as the weeks go by and my due date is next week I'm starting to think she's going to be late and prove everyone wrong haha!x

Know that feeling. I'd had it in my head my girly was gona be early right from the start, MW still thinks she'll be early but every1s away afyer EDD so she's bound to be late just to be awkward!! Lol with 5 days to go I can't see her being here before and she's not allowed to arrive friday cos it's my nephews birthday and he'll never forgive me, he'll be 12 lol

Oh no hopefully baby doesn't decide to come Friday then! My legs are aching so much, I feel like I've been on the longest walk of my life! I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up but I keep noticing things that could be "signs" haha!!x

When u fue hun!? 1st July?? In 39weeks aswell :) :) xx

I'm 39 weeks this week so not there yet but I always start my weeks on the Monday lol! I'm due 5th July :) xx

U should cone chat in thr july mummys thread hun! Ill add u to the list aswell :) :) xx

Trouble is the "latent phase" can go on for weeks before you even get to early labour and it's all so similar, but it just gets worse as EDD gets closer lol it's really crap and I am SO over the build up now, but all we can do is wait the long, uncomfortable frustrating wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back