i recommend this swimsuit

clarew

Reaction score
i am going to centreparcs in a couple of weeks and i will be 10 weks preg. a lot of time will be spent in the swimming pool and i had a sudden panic when i realised that my normal costume doesnt fit-my boobs just spill out of it and i look awfully fat.
its took me all week, maternity swimsuit shopping, to finally find one that fits - i am size 12/14 and have an overhanging mum tum anyway but my growing baby bump is pushing my fat upwards and outwards quite spectacularly. but under the fat i can feel the hard uterus now.

first tri has gotta be the worst time in preg to be parading around in a costume- i would be worried people wont know its a baby bump and just think i have an odd shaped spare tyre. but thankfully this swimsuit is fairly flattering to the bump
its from next - Mamalicious Padded Maternity Swimsuit £32 NAVY

all the other costumes looked terrible on me
anyway jjust wanted to share incase anybody else needing a costume early on in preg

9 weeks 1 day due nov 11th

Thanks for the share! I've just bought one from Tesco as well. Xx

oh forgot about tesco - didnt realise they did maternity stuff!

I've ordered most of my stuff from new look because it's cheaper for the maternity jeans and then some pj's and swimming costume from Tesco. I love the mamalicious stuff tho xx

I've got one from Asda which I like xx

So expensive the mama stuff but very nice

I ended up getting a tankini from JoJo Maman Bebe because I really wanted a tankini rather than a one-piece (swimsuit) and was really struggling to find any in the usual stores. Is it New look that has loads of bikini tops and then the bottoms have massive bump bands? I saw that somewhere... weird lol.

I saw one in Asda online which looked pretty. I will be ~15weeks when we go and like you said my boobs and lumps no longer fit in my old ones :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back