I really wanna be on TV - don't you?

laetitia85

Reaction score
i wish someone could approach me for an appearance in a cool programme, maybe a pregnancy programme, or a programme about being young and married! :lol: i don't know.. anything that i could feature in! lol don't ask me why, I just think it'd be a great experience! a bit sad and vain i know :lol:

no one could pay me enough money to appear on tv.. i love my life way it is.. all this celeb culture is a load of balls IMO. I'm a sociable and open person but would I want stuff splashed all over papers about me.. erm no :doh: i dont understand why anyone wants to be famous.. unless they have a good talent.. musically, acting whatever. but to be famous for nothing.. i dont understand anyone that does :D

in the back few pages of what on tv they have a little box saying "would you like to appear on tv" or summot like that and then if u fit the criteria for the show u can apply...worth keeping your eye out on if u wanna be on tv!!!

i wouldnt wanna be on tv. i used to do work as an extra sometimes but only for the money and i was barely in the frames.

i seem to always see little adverts for the types of thing u said laetitia, in magazines and newspapers. the ads are usually tiny little plain text boxes in tiny letters on some boring page, they usually say something like "are u [insert random predicament]? do u want to be on tv? so-and-so productions are doing a television programme on [whatever subject]. if u would like to feature please call [tel number]".

watch out for them, let us kno if u gonna be on tv! :)

I would hate it.

I would enjoy the experience of being on like..hells kitchen..or the weakest link if they promised never to broadcast it..but the reality kind of stuff?? NEVER :shakehead:

I was a main feature in a documentary made a few years back. Along with a friend of mine and a guy we kind of helped make a bit (in)famous.

I had hours of footage of me filmed, interviews and so on, but at the end decided I wanted no part of it and asked them to remove me from the finished product. I can now only been seen in it for about 10 seconds tops, as my friend and I were both instrumental in this thing and the maker felt he needed to include me somewhere :roll:

I have never seen the end result, even though its aired on TV in New Zealand and been shown at film festivals round the world.

TBH you end up saying things, being normal and then thinking you've made a total arse of yourself and worry you'll come over like a git. And the camera adds about a stone in weight to you.

I didn't get paid a penny for it, so it wasn't about that, or being famous for 5 minutes, it was a special time in my life and at the time I was happy to share, but afterwards I just wanted to be left alone. Once its out there, you can't take it back. And you have to sign a release form before hand so they can pretty much use what they want once filmed. Luckily I was the only one involved who never signed one :lol:

I was aksed by my friend who works for the BBC to do a documentary following my pregnancy and birth - they had to record the birth though - hellllllll noooooo!!! My Daddy would watch, thats just wrong!!!!! I wouldn't want to see my noo noo giving birth why would anyone else!?!?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back