I really should pack my bag.... just in case

Copterpops

Reaction score
How many people actually have their hospital bag packed? And how far along were you when you did it?

I am 38+2 and not packed yet. My friend nearly had a fit this morning when I told her! My plan is to get the baby stuff washed when I get home today, and then probably make a start on packing.

I'm not sure if I'm delusional, or just so convinced this baby will need prized out that I figure I've still got loads of time!

I knew I was being induced early last time but I was still packed by 35 weeks as a just in case lol x

I did mine at about 30 weeks lol finished it off last week once I'd washed baby's clothes. Just excitement doing it that early I think - my sister did hers once she went into labour

I had my baby yesterday, I packet on Monday night lol

Mine has been packed today, I'm 38+4. I started packing it around 32 weeks but never actually finished putting bits in. I've still got to throw a phone charger and some snacks in before we leave for hospital!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

34 wks and I started mine last weekend. Wasn't going to until mat leave in a coupla weeks, but partner is panicking already and made me start packing lol

I have packed a fair bit in mine and I'm 36+6 weeks but feel as though I need it prepared just incase I get induced early after my next growth scan on Monday so will finish it this weekend xx

30 weeks I packed mine at.

Probably do the same again as it's when MW will likely go over my birth plan too.

xxxx

I packed my 1st early. She was 10 days late. My second was 5 days early and I was only half packed when I went into labour, lol.

Mine was all bought by 32 wks & packed by 34wks both times.

GET PACKING LOL!

Mine has been packed and in the car ready since 34 weeks. Both me and the Mr work at the hospital so it's ready in the car just in case I go into labour while at work, although I finish next Tuesday.

What has everyone got in their bag? I'm going to pack in 2 weeks when on annual leave xx

37+1 and no intention of packing it any time soon!! might start it this weekend.

Im nearly packed just need some drinks and snacks and pads!!x

Mine is packed other than we haven't got the baby clothes down from the loft yet. I didn't do it this early last time but haven't got much else baby related to do (last time we had lots of shopping trips and online research keeping us busy) so it made me feel better.

I'll be 39wks on Fri and everyone has been on at me to get my bags packed just incase, therefore I have finally got everything packed today (just need to add my phone charger)

It looks like i'm going abroad for a hol, not blinking hosp to give birth! haha :D

I'm so lazy.I'm 36+4 and I have my labour bag packed. But I still do not have my ward bag done. Have not even started it. I'm in Ireland and they like to keep you in for a night or 2, so I really should do it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

I'm starting to pack this week. We go away next weekend so I am packing just in case bump decides she would like to make an early appearance :lol:. DH is also going to install the car seat and base as well from this weekend. My MW gave me a list of items so I'm using that as a guide as well as a few others I've seen online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back