I only bled for 4 days

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi, so obviously you know i had a chemical about a week ago. And I only bled for 4 days which is really weird as my normal periods lasts 7 days :eh:
I know that I'm not pregnant, that's not what I'm getting at... just abit concerned about it tbh. I can't really find anything on Google.. my boobs keep going big then small then big again :/ I have the docs on Wednesday but I feel a bit silly going i think they'll just wave me off and tell me to do a test, but ikno it'll be negative as I'm not pregnant. Just worried somethings going on down there aha, I keep having twingies and pain in my hips still... :wall2:

AW peanut. Hope you are OK. I think its normal to have shorter/ longer periods. Do you think its worth checking this with gp? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm going tomorrow... but j would have thought it being a chemical would have gone on longer or heavier. I had spotting for a few hours the normal medium flow for 3 days then on the 4th had brown spotting... on the 5th it had completely gone.. I've never had a period shorter than 6-7 days in my life. Worried it's fked my insides up tbh. :/

Are you stressed lately? That could shorten AF a bit x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Nah :/ well I don't think so. And i hadn't started my diet then either :s (when I get really stressed i have nose bleeds) which I haven't had .. Hmm, hopefully my gp won't be a total tool and actually look into it lol x

Hi PB, I don't know that you would necessarily have a longer heavier af with a chemical. My reflexologist is convinced I had a chemical last month but my period was normal, just a bit more clotty. I don't know if I really did as I didn't test but she didn't seem to think it unusual that I had a normal period. Hope the doctor is helpful.

Well, I've just got back from the docs and he's said I could still be pregnant (iknow that I'm not) i need to test in the morning and tell them the results... waste of time. :wall2:

hmm, i can only imagine how confused you are. i't's difficult when you want to know what's happening and you're getting mixed information from the professionals. if your doc feels you may still be pregnant i'd say do a test anyway.

maybe its a blessing that your cycles are shorter now? but your cycles could just be readjusting. I would be more worried if i bled for longer in my own opinion x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back