I need to stop....

Emma58

Reaction score
Eating sweets.

I can't stop picking at them - Last night I think I ate my body weight in Licorice Allsorts, and today I have been picking t them non stop now I have just grabbed a handful of Celebrations :shock:

We have way too many Chocolates and Biscuits in the house.

I love liquorice. YUM YUM.

Sorry, not a very constructive post!! I am in the same boat as you though I just seem to snack ALL the time. Oh well.

I can't stop eating the Licorice allsorts especially the pink ones.
I would mind they aren't mine but OH's he will regret telling me to open them and help myself :lol:

The only downside is I get really, really bad heartburn from them.

Think i can admit to being part of this club too :rotfl:

Ive just had yet another packet of wotsits and a babybel!

I have just looked and in the house we have (including the kids chocolate - which I will pinch if i need too :D )

1/2 a tin of Celebrations
1/2 a box of Licorice Allsorts
2 boxes of some Polish chocolate (not tried it yet)
2 tins of Minature Heroes
a box of Wine Gums
1 box of Cadburys biscuits
1 tin of M&S Belgian Choc biscuits
1 box of shortbread biscuits

:shock: :shock:

And I bet I eat it all :roll:

Minature Heroes i havent had them for ages mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You got a lot more snacking to do then Emma

ive been trying not to snack on choc and sweets but seems to make me want it more :roll:
manda xx

I just ate a cream egg too :D
I was not too keen on chocolate for some time while pregnant (which was soooo weird!) but now all I want is chocolate and sweets :oops: I feel bad for my little dragon - he should be getting fruit and veg but it's just not that tempting any more :(

I've gone off chocolate and I have loads at home!

Creme eggs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I can't believe they are already on sale.

I'm ashamed to say that I bought a huge bag of pick and mix when in pinces quay today and I've nearly scoffed the lot

Babylicious said:
I'm ashamed to say that I bought a huge bag of pick and mix when in pinces quay today and I've nearly scoffed the lot

I love Pick and mix esp White Mice, Pink Piggies and those white choc things with hundreds and thousands on the top.

All I ever seem to think about is food lately

Babylicious said:
i've got loads of the white mice and the pink ones :cheer:

I'll be round at yours in 10mins :rotfl: :rotfl:

The last time I bought some was a few weeks ago and the pick and mix bag cost me about £3. I was a bit hyper after eating them :oops:

The bloke in the shop gave me a right funny look as well !!!!

I told him they were for the kids to share :dance:

mine were bag on three quid too and I didn't think I had that many :rotfl: I was walking round town munching them :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
mine were bag on three quid too and I didn't think I had that many :rotfl: I was walking round town munching them :rotfl:

It is a ripoff really what they charge you for them. Don't know how you coped with town on a Saturday. I went for the first time to St Stephens on Thurs that was bad enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back