I need things to do

bbee

Reaction score
I am at home pretty much all the time on my own with hardly any company due to people being at work, on holiday, or preparing for college. I have also broken up with my boyfriend which I am distraught over. I need things to do to take my mind off things.. Any suggestions? It can be anything from house work to art and crafts!!xxx

I got a cross latch kit, I'm not into crafts but actually making a me to you bear rug for the baby's room, it's easy great & passes the time.

I've been learning to knit so I can make some baby clothes. Just finished these...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 22
Thanks ladies and oh my gosh they are soooo adorable!!!!!xxxx

Not sure if it is anything your interested in and I dont do it myself yet.
But, im thinking of making cards to pass a bit of time. I think ill start with a few thank you cards for all the lovely baby things people have brought for us.
And then make some for birthdays for the next few months etc. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I got a cross latch kit, I'm not into crafts but actually making a me to you bear rug for the baby's room, it's easy great & passes the time.

Where and how much are these kits? I do cross stitching. But a hand made rug for my baby will be awesome xxx

You should have a pamper yourself or with your mum day bbe.
Make up your own face,foot,hand scrubs.. face masks soak your feet in hot water and just relax :)
it cheers me up :) & you use bits from inside kitchen cupboards

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back