I need opinions on girls names

MuseKay

Reaction score
We’re trying to think of girls names, we already have a middle name picked out- Sam, and surname is Milton

On our list we have: Matilda, Rowan, Mina and Harriet. What do people think?

We’re open to suggestions, we don’t want anything too popular or too unusual and originally wanted something gender neutral, but didn’t like a lot of the common choices.

I love Harriet.
our girls name choices are
Evelyn
Grace
Lilly
Elizabeth
Ones I like but we havent talked about are
Anwyn
Florence
Edith
Sybil
Emma-Lyn

Matilda Milton sounds cool hehe. I don't like Rowan or Mina. Harriet is nice too. :)

Our top girls names are Winter, Poppy and Odette.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, it’s so difficult to decide. I love Poppy- it’s my nieces name. I also like Grace, but my friend is Grace and it’s also my nieces middle name.
I can’t help but think that the perfect name is out there somewhere but we haven’t thought of it.

You will find it hun I love going through the baby name videos on YouTube

Ooh I’ve not seen those, going to take a look, thanks.

My two week old is Harriet - everyone loves her name! Almost had Minna as her middle name as it was my Granny’s middle name.

I ran down my phone battery watching them yesterday

They are ace aren't they to be fair I also picked alot of names I liked when I worked in a nursing home as I prefer older names so I've looked after people with some of the names I like just struggling for boys names we have our girls names picked out for when ever we get our BFP but we are working on boys names we have one picked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back