I need help.. Am I pregnant?

idwbb

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

4 days before today(31st) me and my boyfriend decided to try to have sex for the first time, but it is too painful so my bf withdraw out from my body after a few minutes, and then we continued by blowjob. So, the next day we tried again, and this time is same as the previous, he withdraw out from my body after a few minutes of penetration. We didnt't use condom, and he did urinated before the second day's sex. He didnt ejaculate inside my body.

My period supposed to come on the day around(28th)
My breasts looks a bit sore.
I have little to no white discharge.

I am so worried that i have pregnant till i could not sleep and eat well. we both regret for not using condoms.

Am i pregnant? How many days it takes for the pregnancy symptom to show after having sex?

Last edited:
If you have a regular period and it was was supposed to be on the 28th, you should have ovulated on the 14th of December. If you had unprotected sex around the 14th, then you could be pregnant. It's highly unlikely that you are pregnant if you had sex on the 31st and 1st. It takes around a week for the fertilised egg to travel down the fallopian tube and fixate itself to the uterus. Most symptoms only appear aroun that time.

Please use a condom if you are not ready for children. Most STDs can be avoided when using a condom as well.

I agree that it would be unlikely that you would be pregnant this time but contraception realy is worth considering. Condoms (and perhaps even combining them with the pill) are very much advisable if you if you are not wanting to get pregnant

As a side question, when you said you tried to have sex for the first time, was that first time trying for a baby or first time full stop?

Really thanks for the advise from both of you :dance: Next round I definitely will put on condom. Waiting for the period to come is so heart attack :wall2:

yes this is my first time trying out sex and usually I have irregular period so I just worried I will have delayed ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back