I NEED fried onions

PeaPod

Reaction score
Dont know why, but i can smell fried onions and now i really, really want a hotdog in a crusty white roll with ketchup and lashings of fried crispy onions!!!!!

Alas, it cannot be though as i lay in bed with my son and the hubby is away! I would soooo be sending his ass out to get me a hotdog if he were here!

I had fried onions tonight, not on a hot dog though, with frying steak, champ and salad. Was de-lish!
I remember when I was pregnant with DD I sent hubby to the cinema across the road to get me a red slush puppy. When I got it, it was the most glorious thing in the world ever lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I had fried onions tonight, not on a hot dog though, with frying steak, champ and salad. Was de-lish!
I remember when I was pregnant with DD I sent hubby to the cinema across the road to get me a red slush puppy. When I got it, it was the most glorious thing in the world ever lol x

Mmm, that sounds yummy! It's that glorious feeling that i want right now though! Im hoping this craving will return tomorrow when i go to the pub for lunch so i can have a sausage and onion baguette to satisfy it. Why do cravings hit at the most inconvenient of times!

Oh, and btw, i would LOVE to live across the road from a cinema, in fact ive always wanted to work in one as i love the smell of candy!

Weirdly, this is the 2nd home my DH and I have lived in together, and both homes have been next to a cinema lol.

I lived in America when pregnant with DS. I used to send hubby out to get me Chick-Fil-A ice cream shakes, despite knowing they would make me throw up. The day I gave birth I sent him out to get one and savoured keeping it down! Though he did spill the first one all over the interior of his car LOL!

And I've been craving all kinds of crap including pasties, which I never let myself eat! I absolutely love home made egg mayo sandwiches too, but I love them anyway regardless of pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back