I need advise

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Becky C, May 29, 2005.

1. Becky C

Becky C New Member

any other 18-21 year olds TTC. :)

2. Nikki2003

Nikki2003 Well-Known Member

Hey,
    Yeah I guess you would say that I was trying to conceive....I wasn't trying like every single month but me and my husband would try couple weeks after I got done with my time of month, also I kept bugging my mom and gram asking them a ton of questions like when do you ovulate and blah blah blah....kept telling my husband I want a baby, and he'd be like I know you want a baby, then this past Friday I took 3 test and all of them came up pregnant (took clearblue easy...they say either pregnant or not pregnant
    instead of positive or negative) anyways then I went to clinic yesterday and they had me take another pg test which came up as positve, and was told that I'm 5 weeks pregnant and conceived on 5/10 (which was exactly 14-15 days from the start of my last period)

I was told by my gyno that you ovulate 2 weeks from 1st day of your period and guess he was right.....so that's my advice to you is to try doing baby dance (bd) around 11th-20th day from the day you start your period)...

Hope thsi helps! :oops:

(21, 5 weeks pregnant, married 7 months)!

3. socialbunny20

socialbunny20 New Member

Yeah I'm 20.