I must be dreaming!!

NicNak1

Reaction score
Ok so i want a water birth if its possible, and for months ive thought to myself that i want my OH to be in the pool with me (i know this isnt everyones cup of tea, men and women) but its something i really wanted and never thought Alan would agree so never asked him or discussed it with him. Now i have been discharged from my consultant at the hospital and they have agreed to let me have baby at the birthing centre as long as my blood pressure comes down as this was really high at my last appointment, i feel like i can actually start to plan the birth. Well the other night i said to Alan "im going to ask you something and you cant say no straight away, at least think about it" he said ok and i asked him to be in the pool with me and help catch the baby and he said YES straight away!! He said if thats what i would like then he'll definitely do it!!!! I was soooooo shocked and over the moon because i honestly thought he was going to say no and i had a big speech prepared to try and convince him lol. I know this is a pointless post but im just so happy!!! :) xx

Ah that is nice :) It will be comforting to have him so close and he'll be more part of the experience. I think it is a good idea x

Yeah thats what i thought, i want him involved as much as possible!!! And it should definitely help calm me with him there. Eeee im looking forward to it now. So excited!! Lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back