i miss my OH

fran_23

Reaction score
My boyfriend moved out on friday- i haven't posted it on here as i've been too upset and didn't really want to remind myself of it- i just wanted to do stuff to take my mind off it! i asked him to go for a few days because we were arguing and i always promised myself i would never argue in front of Hayden no matter what! we haven't split up i just think we needed a little space to think and then we could calm down and talk nicely..i miss him soo badly i phoned him earlier and we both cried..he is coming home after work tomorrow, i think the break did us good we both missed each other and now we won't argue! i don't know if that makes sense to anyone we've never done it before but sometimes being in someones pocket can aggravate you..we'd just been away and he was off work so spent loads of time together and just got irate over silly things. i think it was for the best now i'll be happy to seem him and won't take him for granted! he took Hayden for the day yesterday round to his nans to see all his family..so anyway point is i haven't told anyone about this and i'm only just ready to talk about it so i had to get it out..i missed him bigtime!! thats about it :D

phew what an essay!

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and i'm sure it has done you both good.
You wont be able to keep your hands of each other when he comes home from work.

My OH only went to stay at his mums saturday night and i was all on my own and yesterday when he came home it was like falling in love all over again. Feels amazing.

I hope you and OH are all ok now and the little time apart has worked some magic. :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm glad you got it sorted, sometimes you just need some time to clear your head and remind yourself of all the good things about someone...hey even I need that, and I don't live with my OH :lol:

Hi, I know how you feel. I moved out to my own place recently, although me and OH are still together and i get moments where i miss him, the family living together etc, but things seem a lot better between us and its great having my own place and space.

who knows what the future holds but at least we have one at the moment to look forward to, it could have been a lot different if things had stayed as they were when we lived together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back