I may have scarlet fever but am due to ov!! :(

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Well my little godson has been diagnosed with scarlet fever, I have all the symptoms apart from
The rash so the doctor is giving me an anti biotic just in case but I should ovulate at the weekend!! What to do????

In that case...straight in, no kissing = no probs :)

How are you carnat? x

In that case...straight in, no kissing = no probs :)

How are you carnat? x

I'm sure we've done that before (OH has been ill but I've been due to Ov so told him no slobbering on me - romantic hey :shock: :shock:)

I'm fine sweetie, how are you doing? Apart from having Scarlet Fever of course

xxxxxx

Doing good, didnt enhoy my first tww, think it seemed longer cuz it was Jan and it always seems like such a long month anyway! Really thought i'd managed it first time on account of the funny taste in my mouth but af came a day early with a vengence!

My BIL and his wife start their ivf/icsi treatment this month so it'll be lovely if we both get preg at the same time!

U doing anything different this month? xx

Doing good, didnt enhoy my first tww, think it seemed longer cuz it was Jan and it always seems like such a long month anyway! Really thought i'd managed it first time on account of the funny taste in my mouth but af came a day early with a vengence!

My BIL and his wife start their ivf/icsi treatment this month so it'll be lovely if we both get preg at the same time!

U doing anything different this month? xx

Awww, bless your B-I-L and wife. Fingers crossed for them.

This month I am keeping calm and chilling out. Not going to bd too much either :shock:

I am going to use OPK's and see how it goes but there is no way I am getting myself all stressed like I did last month :eh:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back