I made it to 3rd Trimester and 4D scan piccys

emma1976

Reaction score
Hooray! I made it to the third trimester and after 2 previous miscarriages I never thought I'd get this far. had a 4D scan the other day and it's defo a girl and she's sooooooooo cute. Here are a few of the piccy's.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

GRAHAMEMMASBABY_11.jpg

GRAHAMEMMASBABY_7.jpg

GRAHAMEMMASBABY_9.jpg

GRAHAMEMMASBABY_5.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS EMMA!!

I just made it to the 3rd trimester too!!

Your scan pics are wonderful. Does it not feel weird though to know what your little one is going to look like before it's even born?!!!

It was really emotional seeing it. When they said you have fetal bonding as well I was a bit like Hmmmmm, but then I see what they mean. It's strange. The strange thing is she looks like I did as a baby and people are saying how much she looks like me and I still have just under 13 weeks to go. I'm terrible showing everyone, I'm sure I bore the cr@p out of everyone with them but just can't help it. It really is a wonderful experience and well worth the money. She was really co-operative as well, yawning rubbing her eyes, sucking her thumb stretching and all of it on DVD. It must be annoying for those who have them and the baby just sleeps all the way through. Must have been all the pop, sweets and chocolate I had before going to make her a bit hyperactive.

Congratulations to making it to the 3rd Trimester. Not long now for us :)

Em xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back