I love my Husband but....

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Not Tcc related....
I love my Husband more then anything, I still find him INCREDIBLY attractive.. to the extent Id happily pounce on him in the street If I could!
We NEVER have blazing rows,
Usually just bickers and then he shuts up and walks off....
HOWEVER sometimes I just want to punch him in the face!
I imagine sitting on top of him and repeatedly twatting him with something large and heavy!

For example... I ask him to do the washing up, Its the rule, if you cook you don't clean! Guess who does it every night! And without fail Ill start to do it and he will come up behind me and say ' ah I was just about to do that'
Or
Hey Can you let the dogs out? (one is a puppy)
' yeah ill do it in a sec'
10 mins later the asshole is still playing a game on his phone!
So I get up and do it
'I said I was going to do it, just wait a minute' AUGHHHHHHH
Why cant he just do it there and then?
Why do I have to nag him repeatedly.... Just to be told ' Jesus woman, I said it do it!'

He calls it nagging. I call it DO IT THE FRST FUCKING TIME I ASKED KNOB HEAD!

Im slightly agitated today!

Is that a symptom

and breath!

Last edited:
Omg I love this :lol: so true! I think they're a different species to us!

I agree!!

I do the housework - his job is to iron and do the gardening. Both of which I have been doing! If he has a day off and done something that's all I hear about for the rest of the evening - grrr lol.

I washed the pots earlier and he shouts from his chair. Don't do that I'll do it....I am like yeh when?! Lol xx

My OH absolutely hates when I nag him. I tried once and it was the first and the last time.

I do washing up myself if he does not. I don't ask him to do anything he does not want to. I just say once if nothing happens then I move on.

Somehow this works well. I just say ones get into the shower cause I want to bed a bit earlier. His fav movie is still on, he gets up and gets into the shower within 5 seconds. I dont know why but not nagging really works well. :)

xx

Last edited:
I don't nag/repeatedly ask, drives me nuts so I just do it. It does grate on me sometimes but that's usually when AF is due. I am really quite a chilled person and would rather just do it. I hate arguments a lot so I avoid were possible plus he does work a lot so I don't mind too much xx

Ha Do you all get , Well I did **** Earlier, And you didn't say thank you!
EXCUSE ME!
Where was my thank you for pretty much taking over your mums jobs and raising you!

Haha I don't get that but he does tell me over and over again what he has done on his day off (silently I think - yep I did that and 20 other things lol!) but I always say thank you with him then saying aww babe you don't have to thank me :wall:

I work less hours than my husband, so pretty much all the housework I do. He has to mow the lawn and that is about it. However it really pees me off that he can't put a dirty plate in the dishwasher, he just leaves it on the floor. I found one under the sofa once that had clearly been there a while! I pulled it out and left it in the middle of the floor and he walked around it for several days afterwards. Drives me crackers!

Me and my husband have blazing rows about the washing up all the time! I think it's normal...it's a guy thing. They actually don't see dirt and mess the same way we do. Can you get a dishwasher?

Last edited:
Twatting him with something large and heavy, I'm crying :rotfl:

My OH also does the same, it drives me up the wall!

I'm. The exception then. My husband does EVERYTHING! I wash up every other day. And I will tidy up but nothing to the extent he does. He does the laundry the bins the cooking. I do the ironing and the sitting on my arse....

Edit: you've just inspired me to move some boxes put the holiday bags away and wash the dishes on his dish washing day... if I get told to do something I will but I don't notice things on my own! So I'll be checking back on my days off for ideas! Doh I'm so inept lol

Last edited:
Ery you've got a good one there lol! As most of you know I work 2 full time jobs 7 days a week, I take a Monday off one job once a month if I'm lucky. Today is that day, my husbands shifts means he is off as well today, I'm gutting the house while he hasn't moved from the couch watching Netflix, literally been in the same spot all day long. Drives me mental!!!

Well hubby doesn't gut the house I really want to gut the house bit I can't throw things out easily lol. If he decided to gut I would be right there with him. Maybe we will have to gut soon the spare room is currently a dumping ground! !

Haha I frequently think that I want to merrily punch my husband in the face! I ask him to cut the grass and I get "I will do it tomorrow" then it rains tomorrow so it gets bumped another day... it was so high the dog was getting stung by nettles which had appeared.

He is the only one to use the sink in the main bathroom and it is disgusting, I have asked him for 2 weeks to clean it and I live in hope it will get done today. I dont use it and am refusing to clean up his mess, I am his wife not his mother or housekeeper (I feel like a parent teaching a teenager responsibility)

You are not alone :D

So Im not the only one then haha!
We had a dishwasher at our old house, but our kitchen is too small here, so until we buy somewhere next year He's just going to have to suck it up and do it!
Im 100% sure its because his mum over mothers him!
Im sure she would still breast feed him if she could, He can do no wrong in her eyes and should never have to lift a finger!
Cheers MIL ......
haha!

OH has transformed since I has HG and he did EVERYTHING for 6 weeks. Honestly I don't mind doing the majority of the housework etc because he works and I don't but he has finally got the idea that the "I'll do it in a minute" thing doesnt really help. When DS needs a nappy on, a snack and putting down for his nap for example doing it 'in a minute' (or in 20) just ends up with a screaming, hungry, sleepy toddler and poo on the floor, lol.

Last edited:
really hope he realises that sooner rather then later haha! Or ill just put the baby in his 'man cave' with no nappy on for that "minute" and see how well that goes ;)

Not Tcc related....
I love my Husband more then anything, I still find him INCREDIBLY attractive.. to the extent Id happily pounce on him in the street If I could!
We NEVER have blazing rows,
Usually just bickers and then he shuts up and walks off....
HOWEVER sometimes I just want to punch him in the face!
I imagine sitting on top of him and repeatedly twatting him with something large and heavy!

For example... I ask him to do the washing up, Its the rule, if you cook you don't clean! Guess who does it every night! And without fail Ill start to do it and he will come up behind me and say ' ah I was just about to do that'
Or
Hey Can you let the dogs out? (one is a puppy)
' yeah ill do it in a sec'
10 mins later the asshole is still playing a game on his phone!
So I get up and do it
'I said I was going to do it, just wait a minute' AUGHHHHHHH
Why cant he just do it there and then?
Why do I have to nag him repeatedly.... Just to be told ' Jesus woman, I said it do it!'

He calls it nagging. I call it DO IT THE FRST FUCKING TIME I ASKED KNOB HEAD!

Im slightly agitated today!

Is that a symptom

and breath!

Hahaha that was a good laugh! :rofl: I know what you mean. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back