I love my hubby

Doodles

Reaction score
I phoned hubby at work in tears because I couldn't bend down to pick things up (I REALLY want to clean which is not like me at all) & he told me not to get upset because he'd do it when he got home but that the fact I was trying meant everything (which made me cry even more). sorry just needed to share how sweet he can be x

Aww go ur hubby! :) that's sweet x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Aw sweet :) here must be something in the air as my hubby did the ironing and hoovered the stairs yesterday!! Lol x

Aww they're good really. There definitely is something in the air as we've had an iron pile the size of a mountain for months, and he decided to clear it last night!!!
I just sat on the sofa watching TV while he did it. He said he felt like it and was excited... weirdo.

I wish I had more energy to clean and stuff, I just collapse by the time I've got home from work and then made dinner!

Glad he's around to help out so much. Here's to all the hubby's and partners.

Bless him I just phoned him to ask if we had rubber gloves so I could clean up after Freya & Akira and he got really concerned and insisted that I leave it until he finishes work (I've only been asking him to do it for the past week :roll:) he has his moments of being a :censored: but he's generally amazing :cloud9: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back