I Love IT!!!

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i got a bit bored so i decided to choose tamerons lil going home outfit... its perfect and theres a lil snowsuit behind it :)

p.s excuse the mess :rotfl:

Photo-0034.jpg

Sooooo cute! :D Thats still something I have to do, I havnt even sorted my labour bag out yet.

aw, how adorable!
Do you have an alternative just in case he is too big/small for it?

me either im waiting untill i get a new holdal i lost mine and all i have is a gigantic suitcase i cant use that how embarrasing lol

Candygirl said:
aw, how adorable!

omg i never thought of that i kinda asumed all babies fit into babies clothes OMG loool

just a thought!! :)
He may be too tiny for it or he may drown in it....
something more to think about...sorry :rotfl:

Candygirl said:
aw, how adorable!

I was just thinking that about the snowsuit - Finlay is 8 weeks and is only just fitting his newborn sized snowsuit - and he is a long baby!

:shock: i looked at them and they are both for different wieghts i am so silly at times i just bought them cos they are cute the snowsuit is 4 9lbs n above and the lil fluffy bunny suit is 7lbs lets hope i get an 8lb baby :) then i wont have to change my mind again on the clothes cos these are so cute n feel so soft :)

aw bless....
dont cry! We will just hold thumbs that he does fit into it!! :)

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
if the snow suit doesnt fit i might cry and settle for a random blanket lol

We had to use blankets as the snowsuits were just too big & bulky for his little arms!
This was when he was brand new :rotfl: He was in it like a sleeping bag - his arms weren't even in the arms!

if he doesnt fit into it at birth its slightly pointless in me having bought it lol cos it will be summer not long after he pops :)

Kylie1007 said:
Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
if the snow suit doesnt fit i might cry and settle for a random blanket lol

We had to use blankets as the snowsuits were just too big & bulky for his little arms!
This was when he was brand new :rotfl: He was in it like a sleeping bag - his arms weren't even in the arms!

aww but u must admit he looks so cute like that :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
aw bless, he looks so cute - a little like the michelin man :rotfl:

ive a thing for snowsuits and his got far too many and i know we'll end up getting summer early and wont use them :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back