I know I'm going to get wrong but..

sammh18

Reaction score
So I heard the baby's heartbeat on Doppler at 10weeks 4days have been trying to find it for 3 days with no such luck! Should I be worrying or am I just getting worked up over nothing? I have a epac scan tomorrow and my dating scan next week I'm so worried now I just can't stop thinking something is wrong 😔😔😔

Hey Hun, it is really hard to hear that early on a Doppler, that's why they recommend from 12 weeks.

Try not to stress just relax and stay positive, the baby may have changed position making it more difficult for you to find it xxxx

No, don't worry. Don't keep using it is my advice and never use it as reassurance!
Actually many say use from 14 weeks with limited results. I think midwives only use from 18 weeks and they are trained to interpret what they hear. We are not.
Be careful and if you're ever concerned, call Day Assessment Unit or Labour ward or midwife.

I'm just worried that I've had a missed miscarriage I'm just constantly panicking I think I've been reading too many horror stories and I'm just feeling sick for tomorrow and worried that I'll get there and baby won't be wiggling ������

Hey Sam, how did the scan go? Xx

My midwife struggled to find my LO's until I was about 25 weeks!

My scan went well thank you! Baby was fine wiggling about happy as can be 😍

I was advized when I bought mine not to go looking for a heartbeat if you are worried. It will only cause more stress if you cannot find anything. If you are worried try seeing an EPU and explain your worries. xx

Edit: Oh I've just seen your post about the scan Happy for you it went well :) xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back