I knew it..baby will be here by the weekend!

mummyoftwo12

Reaction score
Had bloods taken again yesterday for cholestasis and the mw has just rang to say the results came back high and they want me to come in tomorrow to try and break my waters if they can't they will put the pessary up tomorrow and have me go in friday morning to start the drip..I'm hoping to go into labour naturally tonight..I'm sure my hind waters went this morning I've had tightenings and loads of twinges and going for a walk soon to hopefully move things along but if not ill be in tomorrow..eeek excited/nevrous/scared baisically shitting my pants all at the same time lol

Ooh how exciting :) I'm sure all will go well and fingers crossed for a natural start! Good luck x

Aw FX you'll go naturally before you have to go in! Eat something super spicey, have a bounce on a gym ball n pounce on your partner!! Lol something's gota work!! Good luck, will be watching for an update!!

Oo fingers crossed n good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Thanks ladies..baby is going crazy with movements..I asked the midwife and she said its fine and if he was in distress his movements would decrese..anyone else had this? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back