I keep crying

Geminiblue

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is pnd or just hormones....

I had post natal anxiety with my first, and this time I dont feel like that. I dont feel anxious not like with the first at all. I am really happy have no problems, have a lovely husband, a difficult 2 year old :lol:, and a most of the time a calm baby. She cries when shes awake a bit but nothing extreme she has a cold so is a little more grumpy nothing I cant cope iwth. I cant even claim sleep deprivation its nothing compared to my first. My second wakes once during the night, takes an hour or so to feed change nappy and get back to sleep. So not like I have sleep problems.

So why am I constantly on the edge? I can cry at the drop of a hat, a salesman at the door today was rude to me and whereas before I would have been upset but I burst into tears and have felt shocking all day. My first hit me on the head with a book today and I am really fairly strict, its naughty step straight away normally but for some reason I thought I would ignore him and he would stop. He didnt and he hurt me, nothing bad or marked but it just hurt and I felt like crying. I put him straight on the naughty step and he said sorry nad keeps trying to look at my head because i told him hed given mummy a "baddy head".

So whats your thoughts? Is it just hormones? as I dont feel down

I think it will take some time for the hormones to go back to normal. Give it a couple of week and see how it goes . :hug:

It's probably hormones if your not feeling down otherwise. I'm still a bit like this and over sensitive, are you breastfeeding, I think that's what is still making me hormonal or it could be first period is due?

decided not to breast feed this time so its not that. Nor sleep deprivation...think it could be period due...or I may bave ovulated recently god knows. Must be hormones.

I do think my nearly 3yr old is hard work and when Aria is crying and he is winging and wont get dressed etc I can get a bit stressed. I find if I am due to leave the house in the morning its best I get their bag packed the night before . Then my husband being lovely will let me sleep in where possible and take my boy downstairs but that puts me back as Im an hour behind and havent done bottles or got the kids dressed and its a knock on affect. He doesnt know it has this impact as I dont want him to feel I am not grateful for the rest. So I just say I need to be up at a certain time...sorry waffling now

I always get everything ready night before bottles r sorted in the evening as I'm naughty and make them up and keep them in the fridge ! U were still allowed when I had my first ! I'm having the odd crying moments too. Just try to go easy on yourself just do the basics at home and any extras r a bonus your not superhuman !! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back