I just got my Snapfish Calander

Tori

Reaction score
I ordered a calander for mum n dad n i got it today n I LOVE IT!!!! its soooo much better than what i thought.

Just thought id share that with you :D

:cheer: glad you like it.. i'm getting one for my MIL/FIL for xmas too :dance:

Me too!!!!

Im dead impressed with it, really great quality, my mil is going to love it!

They look brilliant I was gonna get one and forgot! It's probably too late now to be here in time for Christmas! :wall:

No, u can still order them for another 18 days so u get them ready for xmas :D

Excellent - that would make a brilliant pressie and I still have time to get some photos sorted when the baby is born on Wednesday :dance:

So glad to hear your really pleased with yours I've ordered a whole load for my family should be picking them up saturday!

Hi

I thought id just mention that vista print are doing free photo calanders, this is where i got mine from. The first one is free (they are usually £11.99) then it is £8 for 2 etc. They have lots of offers on i got our calanders from there, also got some photo chritsmas cards, you get 10 free! They are really good quality too.

Here is the link if anyone is interested

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/vp/holiday0 ... ng=1090149

not heard of vista.

but snapfish is jessops shop :)

vistaprint are awesome i always get business cards from them :) i used the "caricature" designer a couple of weeks ago and put one of my mom and my stepdad onto a block of post it notes and a notepad. its just the sort of thing my mom would like :)

momandmark.gif

and here's the one i made of me, nat and ryan, just for fun...

teameffort.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back