I just got an error!

*Star*

Reaction score
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User pregnanc_xmb1 has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Yes, that's been happening a while now - it's an issue with the hosting, I'm getting in touch with them shortly.

If it happens again, just leave it a minute or so then try again and it should resolve. Will hopefully get it fixed soon.

I've been getting it loads too - bizarrrely it stopped after I'd been on the forum for 10 mins (and the forum has sped up too :think: )

Sorry, I didn't get chance to update this thread earlier ...... after discussion with the hosting company, they have very kindly allocated more resources to our site, and so hopefully :pray: this problem is now fixed.

If anybody does spot the error mentioned in the opening post at any time, can I ask that you let me know below please? Ta :)

Oh eck :lol:

If anyone else gets it at any time, please jot it down below to let me know, ta.

hmm i get it everytime i click on my bookmark to come onto the forum i then have to click on return to index to load the forum up
if that makes sence
xx

Oooh - I have just seen this thread. Sorry to say I had it earlier as well.

Thanks for letting me know - I'm in touch with the hosting company now and will update here when I have more news.

i had that message a couple of times earlier today too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back